Hair Combing Techniques
Most people consider hair combing a routine activity. There are people who keep a particular hair style throughout their life. On the other hand, younger generations adopt new hair styles according to new trends.
To have healthy hair, proper nutrition is required. General health is directly related to the quality and quantity of hair. In order to make your hair beautiful, you need wash your hair regularly, use hair oil, and employ proper combing/brushing techniques.
Tips for combing hair:
- To choose the best comb/brush, you must take into account the nature of your hair (soft or hard, short or long), convenience and style.
- Combing/brushing should be done with the greatest of care. If you comb/brush your hair without any care, you can cause damage to your hair.
- Combing/brushing hair should be done gently. Vigorously stroking your hair can encourage hair falling.
- Do not comb/brush wet hair. First dry your hair with a towel and then put some oil or conditioner on your hair and gently massage it in. After this is done, the combing/brushing will be easier and reduce the chance of damaging your hair.
- Combing or brushing hair in the opposite direction of the natural pattern of growth should be avoided. This will cause hair falling.
- Combing or brushing in a backward direction can cause traction baldness.
- Frequent combing/brushing can damage the hair follicles and the scalp. Combing or brushing your hair 2 or 3 times per day is sufficient.
- The tooth of the comb/brush must not be sharp. The comb/brush should not be pressed too tightly on the scalp while combing or brushing.
- Clean the comb/brush before and after use in order to prevent hair and dirt from being deposited in the gaps. Combing or brushing hair with a dirty comb/brush can be difficult and painful.
- Do not use other people’s combs or brushes. This will prevent the spread of fungal and bacterial infections.
Copied with permission from: http://plrplr.com/16282/combing-hair-10-tips-for-proper-hair-combing/